Honeysticks Natural Water Colour Paint set for kids and toddlers contain 8 vibrant colours.
Lovingly made in New Zealand using food-grade natural ingredients making it the best watercolour kit for kids.
- Made with 100% natural, food-grade ingredients for peace of mind.
- 8 Long lasting vibrant colours
- Each set includes a natural wooden paintbrush
Dimensions: Paint discs - .8 " round x .4"
The Mission at Honeysticks is to create safe, sustainable products that children will LOVE to use, without the nasty chemical ingredients that you find in most products today. Backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Designed with children's development in mind
All our ranges are designed in encouraging creative development through colour, coordination and experimentation.
Natural non-toxic goodness
All the products are handmade from 100% Natural and non-toxic food-grade ingredients. We use no plastic packaging with our products.
Sustainable and low impact
We pride ourselves on using sustainable, recycled/recyclable and reusable ingredients and packaging throughout our whole process.
Honeysticks creative products are handmade in New Zealand from natural and food grade ingredients to help keep your children safe and develop your child's growing mind. Honeysticks prides itself on using sustainable, recycled/recyclable and reusable ingredients and packaging throughout our whole process.
- The beeswax used to create Honeysticks is a natural by-product of honey production
- The soywax is sourced from sustainable plantations in the USA
- The bath crayon wrappers are made with a printing stock produced from crushed rock low impact and biodegradable
- The coloring books use 100% recycled paper that is originally sourced from sustainable forests
Honeysticks hopes you love your items as much as they do, but they understand that sometimes things must be returned. They happily accept returns and exchanges within 30 days of delivery.
To initiate a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the cost of returning your items is not the responsibility of Honeysticks and this is a cost incurred by you, the customer.