These handy tea towels bring both beauty and function to your daily routine with custom fabrics that are carefully handwoven in partnership with weavers in Cambodia's Preah Vihear province.
The upcycled textile is handwoven from strips of recycled cotton yarns as part of our sustainable, zero-waste process in which no fabric goes unused. Each unique piece will have slight variations in size and texture due to the handmade and recycled nature of the textile.
Towels are approximately 20-22" wide and 22-26" in length; dimensions vary.
Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle and lay flat to dry.
tonlé is a community creating a purposeful future for sustainable fashion that is restorative, regenerative, and just. tonlé strives for circularity and climate justice to mitigate the fashion industry’s devastating impact on the planet. It envisions a fashion industry where everyone benefits and thrives.
In order to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your purchase, tonlé is happy to offer returns and exchanges on unworn items, excluding jewelry and final sale items, within 30 days of delivery. Refunds will be issued to the original card of purchase.
- Anything purchased during a promotional sale is eligible only for exchange or store credit.
- Anything marked as FINAL SALE is not eligible for returns, exchanges, or store credit.
- IF you are processing an exchange, or receiving your refund as brand credit, returns are free of charge.
- IF you are processing a return back to your original method of payment, $9.95 is deducted from your refund to cover the cost of the return shipping label.
- After the 30-day return window? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and tonlé will try its best to accommodate your return.
- In the rare occurrence you are sent the wrong product or find a defect, tonlé is more than happy to exchange or refund your item free of charge!
To initiate a return, please contact us at email@example.com