This season we are pleased to introduce a new technique to use small scraps left-over from our production process, as part of our commitment to a fully zero waste production model: quilting. To create this beautiful hand-quilted piece, tiny scraps of fabric are layered between two pieces of deadstock cotton and linen and stitched over in a wave pattern to create the beautiful texture in this piece. Due to the time-consuming nature of making these jackets, they are priced higher than our typical styles, but are meticulously constructed and, we think, well worth the investment. Finished with hand-carved wooden buttons and generous pockets, these statement jackets are statement pieces that are as sustainable as they are stylish and cozy.
Shop more from tonlé's collection
tonlé is a community creating a purposeful future for sustainable fashion that is restorative, regenerative, and just. tonlé strives for circularity and climate justice to mitigate the fashion industry’s devastating impact on the planet. It envisions a fashion industry where everyone benefits and thrives.
In order to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your purchase, tonlé is happy to offer returns and exchanges on unworn items, excluding jewelry and final sale items, within 30 days of delivery. Refunds will be issued to the original card of purchase.
- Anything purchased during a promotional sale is eligible only for exchange or store credit.
- Anything marked as FINAL SALE is not eligible for returns, exchanges, or store credit.
- IF you are processing an exchange, or receiving your refund as brand credit, returns are free of charge.
- IF you are processing a return back to your original method of payment, $9.95 is deducted from your refund to cover the cost of the return shipping label.
- After the 30-day return window? Contact email@example.com and tonlé will try its best to accommodate your return.
- In the rare occurrence you are sent the wrong product or find a defect, tonlé is more than happy to exchange or refund your item free of charge!
To initiate a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org