This lovely hand-formed dish is sure to delight as it brings functional beauty to your everyday routine. Keep it by the sink to contain rings, or on the dresser for dainty earring studs or fine chains. Endless options!
The dish is approximately 7cm wide but may vary slightly due to the hand-formed nature of the piece. A set of 4 larger bowls.
These quirky handbuilt ceramics were designed and created in partnership with Loyuyu in Cambodia, a locally led craft organization creating unique ceramics out of natural, locally harvested clay. All glazes used in these versatile pieces are food safe.
tonlé is a community creating a purposeful future for sustainable fashion that is restorative, regenerative, and just. tonlé strives for circularity and climate justice to mitigate the fashion industry’s devastating impact on the planet. It envisions a fashion industry where everyone benefits and thrives.
In order to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your purchase, tonlé is happy to offer returns and exchanges on unworn items, excluding jewelry and final sale items, within 30 days of delivery. Refunds will be issued to the original card of purchase.
- Anything purchased during a promotional sale is eligible only for exchange or store credit.
- Anything marked as FINAL SALE is not eligible for returns, exchanges, or store credit.
- IF you are processing an exchange, or receiving your refund as brand credit, returns are free of charge.
- IF you are processing a return back to your original method of payment, $9.95 is deducted from your refund to cover the cost of the return shipping label.
- After the 30-day return window? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and tonlé will try its best to accommodate your return.
- In the rare occurrence you are sent the wrong product or find a defect, tonlé is more than happy to exchange or refund your item free of charge!
To initiate a return, please contact us at email@example.com