A chance meeting in Nepal led to a meaningful collaboration in Patan Durbar Square, the heart of Nepali craft. This collection is designed and made by them honoring their talent and willingness to establish an east-meets-west working relationship with MULXIPLY.
- Approximately 2 inches long.
- Materials: Hammered Brass
- Slight variations make each piece truly one of a kind.
- Metals will tarnish as they respond to moisture and individual body chemistry. Jewelry will stay its shiniest when kept close to the skin. Polish with an anti-tarnish cloth and store in a dry place.
Pronounced "multiply" – MULXIPLY is a Nepali collaborative that creates beautiful pieces of jewelry out of reclaimed brass and other materials in safe and dignified workspaces for all workers. While the collection is modern they utilize age-old techniques to keep heritage handicrafts alive. MULXIPLY respects this heritage in honoring the raw materials of the region, the resourcefulness of its people, and both the tradition and methods. All the pieces that are on our website have been made from recycled brass into refined statement pieces.
Shop more from tonlé's collection
tonlé is a community creating a purposeful future for sustainable fashion that is restorative, regenerative, and just. tonlé strives for circularity and climate justice to mitigate the fashion industry’s devastating impact on the planet. It envisions a fashion industry where everyone benefits and thrives.
In order to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your purchase, tonlé is happy to offer returns and exchanges on unworn items, excluding jewelry and final sale items, within 30 days of delivery. Refunds will be issued to the original card of purchase.
- Anything purchased during a promotional sale is eligible only for exchange or store credit.
- Anything marked as FINAL SALE is not eligible for returns, exchanges, or store credit.
- IF you are processing an exchange, or receiving your refund as brand credit, returns are free of charge.
- IF you are processing a return back to your original method of payment, $9.95 is deducted from your refund to cover the cost of the return shipping label.
- After the 30-day return window? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and tonlé will try its best to accommodate your return.
- In the rare occurrence you are sent the wrong product or find a defect, tonlé is more than happy to exchange or refund your item free of charge!
To initiate a return, please contact us at email@example.com