Seamless tie sides
Classy with a little bit of sass, the Riley Bikini is the most simple classic cut in gorgeous prints. Traditional Brazil cut scrunch bottoms and a long-tri top (sold separately), it is specifically designed to accentuate your curves to make you feel your most confident self. Featuring a flat seam tie neck and back as well as seamless tie sides on the bottoms, the Riley is fun and timeless. Fully lined and biodegradable.
Want to shop top and bottom together? Click 'SHOP THE LOOK' on the left hand side of the page.
Fabric: 90% Biodegradable Polyamide 10% Elastane
Read more about biodegradable fabric.
Treat this garment lovingly.
We hope you love your new swimwear as much as we do! However, if you don't, we offer returns and exchanges for full priced items. Please read our full terms here.
All Styelle Bikinis and One Pieces are made in Brazil and ethically sourced
Our premium quality, biodegradable fabric brings you the pinnacle of sustainable fashion - absolutely gorgeous and completely innovative! Made from Amni Soul Eco fabric technology, Styelle Swimwear has a life expectancy of 3-5 years, accounting for extensive chlorine and sun exposure. Complete biodegradation will occur 10 years after being discarded.
Styelle Swim was born out of need to provide a sustainable, ethical swimwear option for fashion-forward ocean lovers. Because what’s better than looking great while doing good.
Styelle actively contributes to reducing air pollution, as well as maintaining the health of the oceans. Styelle crafts the swimwear using Amni Soul Eco, a virgin, plant-based fibre that is 30% biodegradable, while the remaining 70% will completely decompose within ten years of discarding.
Styelle was the first fashion business in Australia to use super soft, Oeko-Tex certified, premium-dyed material. As a result, the fabrics do not emit toxic gases during the manufacturing process nor pose any risk to marine life.
Styelle's fierce dedication to the environment and ethical manufacturing has delivered high accolades, including:
- Named LUXE Magazine’s ‘Best Brazilian Bikinis in Australia’ in 2018
- Nominated for ELUXE Magazine’s ‘Sustainable Luxury Award 2020
- Finalist for the ‘Sustainable Business Award’ with AusMumpreneur in 2021
- Named one of Australia’s most sustainable swimwear brands by Bank Australia
Styelle Swim only offers returns on full-priced items. Returns must be sent back within 14 days of the customer receiving the item. If a return is sent outside of this time frame, Styelle Swim will use its discretion as to whether it can make an exception in accepting it.
Returns must be received in the original condition as defined below:
- Tags still attached
- Un-damaged as per the description below
Please note: Styelle Swim DOES NOT ACCEPT the return of swimwear that has had its protective lining removed/tampered with for hygiene purposes. Please also wear underwear while you are trying on for an added layer of protection and ensure your body is clean and perfume free. Body odor and alcohol in perfume scar the fabrics and they cannot be resold once they have been exposed in this way. Return of products not able to be resold will not be met with an exchange/credit and will be sent back to you.
Items that are not received in their original condition as defined above will automatically be returned to sender, so please take due care when trying on your order. In particular, take care not to get makeup/deodorant/perfume on the garment/s. In the rare event that a return is rejected, the decision is final and not negotiable.
Also – if a garment doesn’t fit, don’t try to force it. Garments returned with broken stitching will be immediately sent back to you and no credit will be granted.
Please hold onto your packaging – this is most important as you will need to seal it up and “return to sender”. If you discard your packaging, you will need to purchase a registered bag from your local post office at your expense. If you have changed your mind or have purchased the incorrect size, Styelle Swim will happily offer a store credit for the item/s so that you can pick something more suitable.
A handy hint from Styelle Swim: Styelle Swim advises you to use a traceable delivery method. This means getting a tracking number for your return so you are able to monitor the whereabouts of your parcel as it makes its way back. Styelle Swim would also like to remind you that it is not responsible for your return until it reaches Styelle Swim's warehouse. This means that it is not responsible for any parcels lost or damaged in transit.
Please note that Styelle does not pay for the postage of your returning item. If you are returning an item due to an error it has made, please contact us for solutions.
To initiate a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org