Drift into sweet dreams after laying your head on the new organic cotton percale pillow with GRS certified polyester fill. They’re plush, yet supportive, for an exceptional night’s sleep. Designed to suit all sleeping styles, they’re available in two weights: medium and firm.
- Firm fill suitable for side sleepers
- 100% organic cotton shell
- 100% recycled polyester fill
- Shell is OEKO-TEX® certified to ensure the comforter is free of any harmful toxins or chemicals
- Fill is GRS (Global Recycled Standard) Certified
- The standard size is 1100 GSM (grams per square meter)
- King size is 1500 GSM (grams per square meter)
- 2” gusset
- Made responsibly in China
Wash & Care:
- Machine wash on a cold, gentle cycle. Use only non-chlorine bleach. If needed, tumble dry on low, and do not iron.
If you’ve ever wanted to switch to organic cotton sheets and towels, but then saw the price and backed out, you’re going to love Under the Canopy. They offer luxurious, ethically-made organic cotton bed and bath linens at a totally reasonable price! And everyone agrees on how ethical they are. They're certified organic by GOTS OEKO-TEX eco-friendly, Fair Trade Certified, cruelty-free, and they have the seal of approval from the Forest Stewardship Council and WEL-TRAK. All that adds up to super comfy bedding that's great for you, other people, and the planet. That should help you sleep well at night!
Under the Canopy stands behind the quality of their products and want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchased. If you are not fully satisfied with an item you purchased, you may return the item within 60* days for a full refund of the purchase price minus any shipping and handling that may have been charged. All returned products must be in their original condition, unworn, unwashed and with original tags. Items returned with obvious use, makeup, deodorant, perfume, or similar product stains will be subject to refusal and exempt from a refund. Please contact email@example.com to initiate a return.
All UTC orders should receive a pre-paid shipping label to make returns easy. Should you choose to use their return label to ship your product back, an $8 fee will be deducted from your final return refund.
All Monogrammed purchases and CLOSEOUT items are final sale. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.