The versatile Luxe Reversible Bath Rug is made with 100% organic cotton. With a weight of 2,600 GSM, both sides are luxuriously plush and absorbent. Designed to match the Luxe Towel collection, it’s the perfect post-shower treat (no matter which way you style it).
- 100% organic cotton
- GOTS certified
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified dyes ensure the rug is free from any harmful toxins or chemicals, while still maintaining vibrant color
- 2,600 GSM (grams per square meter)
- Made responsibly in India
This style was previously called Luxe.
Wash & Care:
- Machine wash warm, normal cycle, with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron when needed. Do not dry clean.
- Wash with like items, and avoid items with zippers or rough trims to increase the lifespan of your rug.
- Avoid direct contact with cleansers and personal care that include benzoyl peroxide to prevent bleaching.
- Because organic cotton blooms after every wash, your products will continue to soften as you use and clean them
If you’ve ever wanted to switch to organic cotton sheets and towels, but then saw the price and backed out, you’re going to love Under the Canopy. They offer luxurious, ethically-made organic cotton bed and bath linens at a totally reasonable price! And everyone agrees on how ethical they are. They're certified organic by GOTS OEKO-TEX eco-friendly, Fair Trade Certified, cruelty-free, and they have the seal of approval from the Forest Stewardship Council and WEL-TRAK. All that adds up to super comfy bedding that's great for you, other people, and the planet. That should help you sleep well at night!
Under the Canopy stands behind the quality of their products and want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchased. If you are not fully satisfied with an item you purchased, you may return the item within 60* days for a full refund of the purchase price minus any shipping and handling that may have been charged. All returned products must be in their original condition, unworn, unwashed and with original tags. Items returned with obvious use, makeup, deodorant, perfume, or similar product stains will be subject to refusal and exempt from a refund. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
All UTC orders should receive a pre-paid shipping label to make returns easy. Should you choose to use their return label to ship your product back, an $8 fee will be deducted from your final return refund.
All Monogrammed purchases and CLOSEOUT items are final sale. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.