Description From Under the Canopy
Give your bed another layer of warmth—and style—with the versatile GOTS and OEKO-TEX® certified organic cotton blanket. Crafted using the traditional French matelassé technique and featuring rows of channel stitching, it adds texture, softness, and year-round comfort to your collection of sustainable bedding.
- 100% organic cotton
- GOTS certified
- OEKO-TEX® certified dyes ensure that this item is free from any harmful toxins or chemicals
- Features 1" channel stitching
- Made responsibly in India
- In the efforts to reduce plastic, this product comes in a reusable, organic cotton bag
Wash & Care:
- Machine wash in cold water, delicate cycle with mild detergent. No bleach. Tumble dry on low. Remove immediately at end of the cycle.
- Wash with like items, avoid washing with items with zippers or rough trims. Do not wash with a heavy load.
- Because organic cotton blooms after every wash, your products will continue to soften with use.
About Under the Canopy
If you’ve ever wanted to switch to organic cotton sheets and towels, but then saw the price and backed out, you’re going to love Under the Canopy. They offer luxurious, ethically-made organic cotton bed and bath linens at a totally reasonable price! And everyone agrees on how ethical they are. They're certified organic by GOTS OEKO-TEX eco-friendly, Fair Trade Certified, cruelty-free, and they have the seal of approval from the Forest Stewardship Council and WEL-TRAK. All that adds up to super comfy bedding that's great for you, other people, and the planet. That should help you sleep well at night!
Under the Canopy's Return Policy
Under the Canopy stands behind the quality of their products and want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchased. If you are not fully satisfied with an item you purchased, you may return the item within 60* days for a full refund of the purchase price minus any shipping and handling that may have been charged. All returned products must be in their original condition, unworn, unwashed and with original tags. Items returned with obvious use, makeup, deodorant, perfume, or similar product stains will be subject to refusal and exempt from a refund. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
All UTC orders should receive a pre-paid shipping label to make returns easy. Should you choose to use their return label to ship your product back, an $8 fee will be deducted from your final return refund.
*All Monogrammed purchases and CLOSEOUT items are final sale. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.