Slip under the Down Alt Comforter that combines earth-friendly materials with unparalleled comfort for a restful night’s sleep. With an organic cotton shell, 100% polyester fill, and helpful tie loops to secure the corners in place, the result is a cloud-like layer that’ll cover and comfort. Designed to suit all sleeping preferences, it’s available in three weights: lightweight, all seasons, and heavyweight.
- 100% organic cotton shell
- 100% recycled polyester fill
- Shell is OEKO-TEX® certified to ensure the comforter is free of any harmful toxins or chemicals
- Fill is GRS (Global Recycled Standard) Certified
- Lightweight is 220 GSM
- All-Season is 270 GSM
- Heavyweight is 340 GSM
- Four corner tie loops for security
- Made responsibly in China.
Wash & Care:
- Dry clean or professional laundry service recommended to maintain longevity, or wash in a large capacity, front-loading washer on cold, gentle cycle with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low in a large capacity dryer. Low iron when needed.
- Avoid including items with zippers or rough trims to increase the lifespan of your comforter.
If you’ve ever wanted to switch to organic cotton sheets and towels, but then saw the price and backed out, you’re going to love Under the Canopy. They offer luxurious, ethically-made organic cotton bed and bath linens at a totally reasonable price! And everyone agrees on how ethical they are. They're certified organic by GOTS OEKO-TEX eco-friendly, Fair Trade Certified, cruelty-free, and they have the seal of approval from the Forest Stewardship Council and WEL-TRAK. All that adds up to super comfy bedding that's great for you, other people, and the planet. That should help you sleep well at night!
Under the Canopy stands behind the quality of their products and want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchased. If you are not fully satisfied with an item you purchased, you may return the item within 60* days for a full refund of the purchase price minus any shipping and handling that may have been charged. All returned products must be in their original condition, unworn, unwashed and with original tags. Items returned with obvious use, makeup, deodorant, perfume, or similar product stains will be subject to refusal and exempt from a refund. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
All UTC orders should receive a pre-paid shipping label to make returns easy. Should you choose to use their return label to ship your product back, an $8 fee will be deducted from your final return refund.
All Monogrammed purchases and CLOSEOUT items are final sale. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.