Crafted from strong, long-staple organic cotton fiber and a durable single-ply construction, our exceptionally smooth organic sateen duvet set features a 300 thread count that’s more optimal and structurally sound for longer-lasting duvet. Thanks to a more compact weave, it’s both buttery soft and naturally wrinkle-resistant, without the use of chemicals. An all-season solution for a bedroom that’s as stylish as it is sustainable, it’s tailored with thoughtful details such as a 9-button bottom closure on the duvet and inside corner ties for a more secure fit.
- 300 thread count sateen
- 100% long-staple organic cotton
- Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by CU832518.
- OEKO-TEX® Made in Green certified to have been tested for harmful substances, made in environmentally friendly facilities, and produced in safe and socially responsible workplaces
- Duvet cover features a 9-button bottom closure and ties in all four corners to keep your duvet insert in place
- Shams feature an envelope back closure
- 1" flange detail on all 4 sides of the duvet cover and shams
- King/Cal King features King sized shams
- Made responsibly in Pakistan
- In our efforts to reduce plastic, this product comes in a reusable, organic cotton bag
If you’ve ever wanted to switch to organic cotton sheets and towels, but then saw the price and backed out, you’re going to love Under the Canopy. They offer luxurious, ethically-made organic cotton bed and bath linens at a totally reasonable price! And everyone agrees on how ethical they are. They're certified organic by GOTS OEKO-TEX eco-friendly, Fair Trade Certified, cruelty-free, and they have the seal of approval from the Forest Stewardship Council and WEL-TRAK. All that adds up to super comfy bedding that's great for you, other people, and the planet. That should help you sleep well at night!
Under the Canopy stands behind the quality of their products and want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchased. If you are not fully satisfied with an item you purchased, you may return the item within 60* days for a full refund of the purchase price minus any shipping and handling that may have been charged. All returned products must be in their original condition, unworn, unwashed and with original tags. Items returned with obvious use, makeup, deodorant, perfume, or similar product stains will be subject to refusal and exempt from a refund. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
All UTC orders should receive a pre-paid shipping label to make returns easy. Should you choose to use their return label to ship your product back, an $8 fee will be deducted from your final return refund.
All Monogrammed purchases and CLOSEOUT items are final sale. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.