Woven with a cozy blend of organic cotton and organic wool, our Organic Cotton & Wool Pillow Cover is brushed for added softness. The playful patterns are the perfect addition to any bed or couch, matching back to our Organic Cotton & Wool Throws.
- 70% organic cotton grown in Turkey, 30% organic Merino wool from Argentina
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified to be free of harmful chemicals
- 315 grams per square meter
- 18” X 18”
- Side-seam zipper closure
- Insert not included
- Machine washable for easy care
- Made in Germany in environmentally safe and socially responsible workplaces
- Machine wash cold on wool cycle with like colors. Line dry or tumble dry on low heat. Do not dry clean or use whiteners or bleaching agents. Fabric softeners and dryer sheets are not suggested for this product.
If you’ve ever wanted to switch to organic cotton sheets and towels, but then saw the price and backed out, you’re going to love Under the Canopy. They offer luxurious, ethically-made organic cotton bed and bath linens at a totally reasonable price! And everyone agrees on how ethical they are. They're certified organic by GOTS OEKO-TEX eco-friendly, Fair Trade Certified, cruelty-free, and they have the seal of approval from the Forest Stewardship Council and WEL-TRAK. All that adds up to super comfy bedding that's great for you, other people, and the planet. That should help you sleep well at night!
Under the Canopy stands behind the quality of their products and want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchased. If you are not fully satisfied with an item you purchased, you may return the item within 60* days for a full refund of the purchase price minus any shipping and handling that may have been charged. All returned products must be in their original condition, unworn, unwashed and with original tags. Items returned with obvious use, makeup, deodorant, perfume, or similar product stains will be subject to refusal and exempt from a refund. Please contact email@example.com to initiate a return.
All UTC orders should receive a pre-paid shipping label to make returns easy. Should you choose to use their return label to ship your product back, an $8 fee will be deducted from your final return refund.
All Monogrammed purchases and CLOSEOUT items are final sale. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.