Make every night a dream with our Organic Crinkle Matelasse Duvet Cover. It’s woven with 100% organic cotton for a gently quilted, gauzy effect that gets softer with every wash. The duvet cover features a jacquard matelasse weave on top and garment-washed percale sheeting on the back for that perfectly lived-in feel.
- Small batch garment dyed and garment washed, creating a super soft hand and a relaxed, lived-in look
- Front is Crinkle Jacquard Matelasse, back is percale
- Made from 100% Organic Cotton, GOTS certified
- Made with OEKO-TEX® Made in Green certified dyes to be free of harmful chemicals
- Duvet cover features a button closure and inner corner ties to keep duvet insert in place
- Shams feature an envelope back closure
- Twin and Full/Queen sets come with 2 Standard shams, King set comes with 2 King shams
- Made responsibly in safe, socially responsible workplaces
- In our efforts to reduce plastic, this product comes in a reusable, organic cotton bag
- Matelasse is a low-maintenance fabric that tends to improve in texture and comfort over time. Its construction is naturally wrinkle-resistant due to the quilted effect created by the weaving technique. Tumble drying can enhance the quilted effect, giving it more character with each wash and dry cycle.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, with like colors.
Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron when needed (however, ironing can damage the texture, so we recommend avoiding it). Do not bleach.
If you’ve ever wanted to switch to organic cotton sheets and towels, but then saw the price and backed out, you’re going to love Under the Canopy. They offer luxurious, ethically-made organic cotton bed and bath linens at a totally reasonable price! And everyone agrees on how ethical they are. They're certified organic by GOTS OEKO-TEX eco-friendly, Fair Trade Certified, cruelty-free, and they have the seal of approval from the Forest Stewardship Council and WEL-TRAK. All that adds up to super comfy bedding that's great for you, other people, and the planet. That should help you sleep well at night!
Under the Canopy stands behind the quality of their products and want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchased. If you are not fully satisfied with an item you purchased, you may return the item within 60* days for a full refund of the purchase price minus any shipping and handling that may have been charged. All returned products must be in their original condition, unworn, unwashed and with original tags. Items returned with obvious use, makeup, deodorant, perfume, or similar product stains will be subject to refusal and exempt from a refund. Please contact email@example.com to initiate a return.
All UTC orders should receive a pre-paid shipping label to make returns easy. Should you choose to use their return label to ship your product back, an $8 fee will be deducted from your final return refund.
All Monogrammed purchases and CLOSEOUT items are final sale. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.