The sateen euro sham features a 300 thread count—more structurally sound to ensure it lasts longer—and a compact weave that makes it buttery smooth and naturally wrinkle-resistant, without the use of chemicals. Crafted for durability using long-staple organic cotton fiber and a single-ply construction, it adds height, polish, and sustainable style to any bedroom.
- 300 thread count sateen
- 100% long-staple organic cotton
- GOTS certified
- OEKO-TEX® is Made in Green and certified to have been tested for harmful substances, made in environmentally friendly facilities, and produced in safe and socially responsible workplaces
- Envelope back closure
- 1" flange detail on all 4 sides
- Size: 26" x 26"
- Made responsibly in Pakistan
- In the efforts to reduce plastic, this product comes in a reusable, organic cotton bag
Wash & Care:
- Machine wash warm, normal cycle, with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron when needed. Do not dry clean.
- Because organic cotton blooms after every wash, your products will continue to soften as you use and clean them.
Shop more from Under the Canopy's collection
If you’ve ever wanted to switch to organic cotton sheets and towels, but then saw the price and backed out, you’re going to love Under the Canopy. They offer luxurious, ethically-made organic cotton bed and bath linens at a totally reasonable price! And everyone agrees on how ethical they are. They're certified organic by GOTS OEKO-TEX eco-friendly, Fair Trade Certified, cruelty-free, and they have the seal of approval from the Forest Stewardship Council and WEL-TRAK. All that adds up to super comfy bedding that's great for you, other people, and the planet. That should help you sleep well at night!
Under the Canopy stands behind the quality of their products and want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchased. If you are not fully satisfied with an item you purchased, you may return the item within 60* days for a full refund of the purchase price minus any shipping and handling that may have been charged. All returned products must be in their original condition, unworn, unwashed and with original tags. Items returned with obvious use, makeup, deodorant, perfume, or similar product stains will be subject to refusal and exempt from a refund. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
All UTC orders should receive a pre-paid shipping label to make returns easy. Should you choose to use their return label to ship your product back, an $8 fee will be deducted from your final return refund.
All Monogrammed purchases and CLOSEOUT items are final sale. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.