In the version of classic percale weave bedding, we’ve used an ideal thread count of 300—and GOTS-certified organic cotton—to ensure it’s irresistibly smooth. This organic percale sheet set indulges you in hotel-like luxury, with a crisp and refreshing feel. Light and breathable for a cooler sleep experience, the set includes an elastic band to tailor the fitted sheet to a mattress and is finished with a decorative hem.
- 300 thread count percale
- 100% long-staple organic cotton
- GOTS certified
- OEKO-TEX® is Made in Green and certified to have been tested for harmful substances, made in environmentally friendly facilities, and produced in safe and socially responsible workplaces
- Flat sheets and pillowcases feature a 4" Z hem
- The fitted sheet features 360-degree elastic for a tailored fit
- Made responsibly in Pakistan
- In the efforts to reduce plastic, this product comes in a reusable, organic cotton bag
Wash & Care:
- Machine wash warm, normal cycle, with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron when needed. Do not dry clean.
- Because organic cotton blooms after every wash, your products will continue to soften as you use and clean them.
If you’ve ever wanted to switch to organic cotton sheets and towels, but then saw the price and backed out, you’re going to love Under the Canopy. They offer luxurious, ethically-made organic cotton bed and bath linens at a totally reasonable price! And everyone agrees on how ethical they are. They're certified organic by GOTS OEKO-TEX eco-friendly, Fair Trade Certified, cruelty-free, and they have the seal of approval from the Forest Stewardship Council and WEL-TRAK. All that adds up to super comfy bedding that's great for you, other people, and the planet. That should help you sleep well at night!
Under the Canopy stands behind the quality of their products and want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchased. If you are not fully satisfied with an item you purchased, you may return the item within 60* days for a full refund of the purchase price minus any shipping and handling that may have been charged. All returned products must be in their original condition, unworn, unwashed and with original tags. Items returned with obvious use, makeup, deodorant, perfume, or similar product stains will be subject to refusal and exempt from a refund. Please contact email@example.com to initiate a return.
All UTC orders should receive a pre-paid shipping label to make returns easy. Should you choose to use their return label to ship your product back, an $8 fee will be deducted from your final return refund.
All Monogrammed purchases and CLOSEOUT items are final sale. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.