You’ll never have to flip your pillow to the cool side again. The silky TENCEL™ Lyocell Pillowcase Set is naturally breathable and cool to the touch. Sustainably made with eucalyptus. The pillowcases are soothingly gentle and ideal for those with sensitive skin.
- Made from 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell
- TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers are biodegradable and compostable
- Made with OEKO-TEX® certified dyes to be free of harmful chemicals
- Creates a naturally hypoallergenic environment that’s safe for sensitive skin
- Produced in safe, socially responsible workplaces in Pakistan
Wash & Care:
- Machine wash warm on gentle cycle with like fabrics and colors. Use wool dryer balls to reduce wrinkles.
- Avoid bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low. Warm iron when needed.
If you’ve ever wanted to switch to organic cotton sheets and towels, but then saw the price and backed out, you’re going to love Under the Canopy. They offer luxurious, ethically-made organic cotton bed and bath linens at a totally reasonable price! And everyone agrees on how ethical they are. They're certified organic by GOTS OEKO-TEX eco-friendly, Fair Trade Certified, cruelty-free, and they have the seal of approval from the Forest Stewardship Council and WEL-TRAK. All that adds up to super comfy bedding that's great for you, other people, and the planet. That should help you sleep well at night!
Under the Canopy stands behind the quality of their products and want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchased. If you are not fully satisfied with an item you purchased, you may return the item within 60* days for a full refund of the purchase price minus any shipping and handling that may have been charged. All returned products must be in their original condition, unworn, unwashed and with original tags. Items returned with obvious use, makeup, deodorant, perfume, or similar product stains will be subject to refusal and exempt from a refund. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
All UTC orders should receive a pre-paid shipping label to make returns easy. Should you choose to use their return label to ship your product back, an $8 fee will be deducted from your final return refund.
All Monogrammed purchases and CLOSEOUT items are final sale. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.