Sink into the silky, smooth, and snooze-worthy TENCEL™ Lyocell Sheet Set. Sustainably made with eucalyptus, it’s naturally breathable and cool to the touch. Soothingly gentle, the sheets are ideal for those with sensitive skin.
- 300 Thread Count
- Made from 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell
- TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers are biodegradable and compostable
- Made with OEKO-TEX® certified dyes to be free of harmful chemicals
- Twin and Full fitted sheets fit up to a 16" deep mattress; Queen, King, and California King fit up to a 17" deep mattress
- King and California King come with King sized pillowcases
- Creates a naturally hypoallergenic environment that’s safe for sensitive skin
- Made responsibly in safe, socially responsible workplaces in Pakistan
- In the efforts to reduce plastic, this product comes in a reusable, TENCEL™ Lyocell bag
Wash & Care:
- Machine wash warm on gentle cycle with like fabrics and colors. Use wool dryer balls to reduce wrinkles.
- Avoid bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low. Warm iron when needed.
Shop more from Under the Canopy's collection
If you’ve ever wanted to switch to organic cotton sheets and towels, but then saw the price and backed out, you’re going to love Under the Canopy. They offer luxurious, ethically-made organic cotton bed and bath linens at a totally reasonable price! And everyone agrees on how ethical they are. They're certified organic by GOTS OEKO-TEX eco-friendly, Fair Trade Certified, cruelty-free, and they have the seal of approval from the Forest Stewardship Council and WEL-TRAK. All that adds up to super comfy bedding that's great for you, other people, and the planet. That should help you sleep well at night!
Under the Canopy stands behind the quality of their products and want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchased. If you are not fully satisfied with an item you purchased, you may return the item within 60* days for a full refund of the purchase price minus any shipping and handling that may have been charged. All returned products must be in their original condition, unworn, unwashed and with original tags. Items returned with obvious use, makeup, deodorant, perfume, or similar product stains will be subject to refusal and exempt from a refund. Please contact email@example.com to initiate a return.
All UTC orders should receive a pre-paid shipping label to make returns easy. Should you choose to use their return label to ship your product back, an $8 fee will be deducted from your final return refund.
All Monogrammed purchases and CLOSEOUT items are final sale. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.