Our Washed Cotton Duvet Set has a perfectly relaxed, lived-in feel from the very first night. It's washed for an irresistibly soft texture without sacrificing the crisp and cool feel of classic Percale. Made with 100% organic cotton, it only gets softer with every wash.
• 200 thread count
• Made from 100% organic cotton
• OEKO-TEX® Made in Green certified to have been tested for harmful substances, made in environmentally friendly facilities, and produced in safe and socially responsible workplaces
• Garment washed for a relaxed, lived-in feel
• Duvet cover features a button closure and inner corner ties to keep duvet insert in place
• Shams feature an envelope back closure
• Twin comes with 1 Standard sham, Full/Queen comes with 2 Standard shams, King comes with 2 King shams
• In our efforts to reduce plastic, this product comes in a reusable, organic cotton bag
• Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, with like colors. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron when needed. Do not bleach.
If you’ve ever wanted to switch to organic cotton sheets and towels, but then saw the price and backed out, you’re going to love Under the Canopy. They offer luxurious, ethically-made organic cotton bed and bath linens at a totally reasonable price! And everyone agrees on how ethical they are. They're certified organic by GOTS OEKO-TEX eco-friendly, Fair Trade Certified, cruelty-free, and they have the seal of approval from the Forest Stewardship Council and WEL-TRAK. All that adds up to super comfy bedding that's great for you, other people, and the planet. That should help you sleep well at night!
Under the Canopy stands behind the quality of their products and want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchased. If you are not fully satisfied with an item you purchased, you may return the item within 60* days for a full refund of the purchase price minus any shipping and handling that may have been charged. All returned products must be in their original condition, unworn, unwashed and with original tags. Items returned with obvious use, makeup, deodorant, perfume, or similar product stains will be subject to refusal and exempt from a refund. Please contact email@example.com to initiate a return.
All UTC orders should receive a pre-paid shipping label to make returns easy. Should you choose to use their return label to ship your product back, an $8 fee will be deducted from your final return refund.
All Monogrammed purchases and CLOSEOUT items are final sale. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.