These natural, raw gemstones make the most gorgeous addition to the thin 14-kt gold-filled chain. Stack them, wear them alone, or pair them with the Nela Necklace; you can't go wrong with this one. You're going to want all four!
Named for Andrea, the talented photographer who captures images and video and shares stories of the artisans in Mexico.
- 16-18 in 14 kt gold filled chain with moonstone, sunstone, or lapis lazuli gemstone
- 16-18 in a sterling silver chain with clear quartz
Care for Gold Filled and Sterling Silver Jewelry:
- For best results, keep your jewelry in a sealed plastic bag when not wearing it. This will keep jewelry away from humidity and keep it from losing its sheen from rubbing against other pieces. Consider adding an anti-tarnish strip in the bag with sterling silver jewelry.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry at the gym or when you plan on doing a good amount of sweating.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry in salt water or chlorine or exposing it to direct sunlight.
- Harsh chemicals in perfumes, lotions, and body/hair sprays could cause your pieces to tarnish. Remove jewelry when applying.
- To clean after wear: wipe with a soft, non-scratch cloth. To clean after heavy wear: add a couple of drops of mild dish soap to a bowl of lukewarm water. Dip your cloth in the solution and gently wipe the chain, patting dry with a lint-free cloth. Do not store until fully dried.
- Sterling Silver will more than likely tarnish at some point due to its metal composition, but wearing it can prevent that. The oils in your skin actually keep your silver nice and shiny as opposed to leaving it lying in your jewelry box. For best results, clean sterling silver with soap and water.
Vi Bella means "beautiful life," and that's just what Vi Bella is out to see—beautiful, hopeful, vibrant lives in Haiti and Mexico. Vi Bella works with local artisans in these two developing countries to create a large collection of handmade jewelry, bags, accessories and home decor. They care for their artisans as people, and not just employees, providing living wages, a comfortable work environment, and care for artisans' physical and emotional well-being. Vi Bella invests in local communities by giving back all their profits for job creation in vulnerable areas and using locally-sourced materials in their products whenever possible. Vi Bella might just make your life a little more beautiful too. Their handcrafted accessories are as affordable as they are adorable!
On retail orders, replacements for the same item are allowed if the original receipt or order number and jewelry item(s) is returned within 90 days of the ship date on the invoice. Exchanges (for a different item) are allowed if the original receipt or order number and jewelry item(s) is returned within 60 days of the ship date on the invoice. Please email email@example.com to initiate a return/exchange for you. Refunds are allowed if the original receipt or order number and jewelry item(s) is returned within 30 days of the ship date on the invoice. All clearance sales are final.
Upon receipt of the return/exchange order, Vi Bella will mail your new item with a postage paid envelope to return the incorrect or defective item. Vi Bella covers return postage for: defective item; item damaged in shipping; or item incorrectly sent. Vi Bella does not cover postage if you ordered an item incorrectly or changed your mind.
If you are making a return because you ordered the wrong item or because you changed your mind, your card will be charged $5.95 to cover shipping.