Description From Purse & Clutch
Whether you need your purse to be hands free for an upcoming appropriately socially distancing backyard happy hour or because your toddler insists on bringing her bear, blanket, book AND random rock on every outing - this Belt Bag has your name all over it.
- Handcrafted in Chiapas, Mexico helping to create employment for talented leather workers who are paid a fair wage & work at a small employee-owned workshop
- 4 ways to wear: bag in front at waist, bag in back at waist, crossbody bag in front + crossbody bag in back!
- Dimensions: 8.25” W x 4” H x 2.5” D
- Adjustable leather strap
- Interior leather pocket with a D-Ring to clip on keys
- Hand processed, chemical free, vegetable treated Russet Brown Leather
Orders over $125 qualify for Free Shipping in the US
$4 US Flat Rate Shipping & Easy Returns
Purse & Clutch's Impact
If you have a handbag from Purse & Clutch, you'll undoubtedly be asked where you got it. You can let them know it's handwoven by women artisans in Guatemala and Ethiopia earning a fair wage. Jen, the founder, also mentors young female entrepreneurs from in Austin, Texas, several of which have gone on to start their own social enterprises. Good begetting more good!
Purse & Clutch's Return Policy
Purse & Clutch accepts returns & exchanges for unused products within 30 days, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number as the subject line. Refunds will be initiated minus original shipping costs the business day your returned product is received. If the price is reduced within the 30 days, you will be refunded the sale price.