Kikos Colombian Coffee is made with 100% Colombian Arabica coffee; this coffee is harvested and roasted in Colombia to guarantee its origin.
This is a delicious coffee with subtle notes of chocolate, fruit flavors, and a slight trace of spice; it has a medium body and balanced flavor.
Ingredients: 100% Arabica whole beans
Origin: Caldas, Colombia
- Dark: subtle fragrances of fruit and taste of dark chocolate
- Medium Dark: subtle notes of chocolate, fruit flavors, and, a slight trace of spice
Nutrition Facts: Caffeine: 95 mg in an average of a brewed 8 fluid oz.
Altitude: 1300-1828 M
Soil Type: Andosols
Process: Fully washed and sun-dried.
Weights & Measurements: Approx 3.5 cups per Oz of coffee
Notes: Naturally caffeinated
- Use 7-9 gm of coffee for every 100 ml of water/ 1-2 tablespoons of coffee for every 6 fluid oz of water
- Fill a single-serve Keurig reusable filter
- MBE (Minority Business Enterprise)
- LGBTBE® Certified"
Kikos wants to unite people over a fresh cup of coffee and tea. And that's just what they're doing through their high-quality, freshly-roasted fair trade coffee and organic tea from Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Kenya and other parts of the world! And they're bringing people together in the business as world as well—Kikos Coffee & Tea is the #1 LGBTQ and minority-owned coffee and tea company in the US! So now it's your turn—get together with some folks over a delicious cup of Kikos Coffee & Tea!
Due to COVID-19, Kikos Coffee & Tea is not accepting returns at this time. In the unlikely chance that they sent you the wrong item, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a shipment for the correct one.