THE CANNON KNIT: KNITTED FOR COMFORT, ECO FOR MOTHER NATURE100% vegan, ultra-light, and comfy.
These might be the lightest (0,4 lbs) shoes you will ever own!
Materials and Features
- The knit construction brings comfort & breathability to a whole new level.
- Made of 4 recycled plastic bottles.
- 100% organic cotton laces.
- 100% natural cork, harvested algae foam and EVA make a perfect sustainable combo for maximum comfort.
- Removable insole.
- natural algae and EVA brings lightness & cushioning while rubber reinforcements guarantee maximum durability.
- 11 gallons of clean water returned to habitat per pair (BloomFoam tech).
- 27 m3 of air cleaned per pair (BloomFoam tech).
Your sneakers are an important part of your wardrobe, so you want to find stylish, ultra-comfortable kicks that you’ll be proud to wear for years to come. And SAOLA makes that easy with their affordable vegan sneakers! They use sustainable materials that not only make the planet happy, but also make your tennis shoes even more comfortable and durable. Recycled plastic and organic cotton make your tennies breathable, and natural cork and algae foam give them the right amount of cushion and spring. Their minimalist design makes them stylish, lightweight, and comfortable, even for your longest days and toughest workouts. SAOLAs are ethically manufactured in Vietnam where their workers earn fair wages.
SAOLA will be happy to process returns or exchanges on any unused full priced items and undamaged SAOLA Shoes purchased within 30 days of the purchase date. Orders over $89 get a free return. For all orders under $89 the return will be at the customer's expense.
All products must be returned in original packaging. Shoes returned with damaged or missing packaging are subject to a $5 restocking fee. Returns on sale item needs to be paid by customer.
Return shipping for one exchange is on SAOLA for all full priced items (excluding HI and AK and Canada). All other return shipping costs to be paid by customer. Not valid on sale items, and original shipping fees are non-refundable.
To initiate a return, email email@example.com with your order number and return or exchange request.