- The Blanket Shirt is our all-time best-selling style, and it just might be the coziest damn shirt ever made.
- Now in a rainbow of new garment-dyed colors with a soft, lived-in feel.
- Crafted from heavyweight organic cotton twill with buttons made from nuts.
- Built for travel. Stands up to wrinkles and the elements.
- Designed with an easy fit, ideal for layering on chilly nights or mornings.
- Features chest pockets and an organic cotton yoke.
Peru has the longest recorded history of textile design in the whole world. So INDIGENOUS is all about keeping those traditions from Peru alive, while providing a path out of poverty to the artisans who live there. They've now led the way in ethical apparel for over 20 years with styles that are fair trade as well as 100% organic. INDIGENOUS is doing good all over Peru now. They empower their 750+ workers by paying fair wages, give back to the community through clean drinking water, and offer training and zero interest loans to female entrepreneurs. They're also passionate about conserving natural resources—their clothes save over 12 million gallons of water annually and keep over 6,000 ounces of deadly pesticides off the land. Pair that with high-quality staples that still have a unique flair, and you'll see why customers love INDIGENOUS!
If you're not absolutely delighted with an INDIGENOUS.com purchase, Indigenous invites you to return it.
In response to Covid-19 Indigenous extended their returns window to 45 days to allow you ample time to make arrangements. You now have 45 days to change your mind and decide to return *like-new and unworn* Indigenous items.
To initiate a return or exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions for Indigenous? Email: email@example.com
Their team is available Monday - Friday from 9 am to 5 pm