Fall asleep to the world's softest eucalyptus sheets, guaranteed. Made with premium 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers from eucalyptus.
So what makes the eucalyptus sheets so unique? All the fabrics are spun using the DreamWeave™ technology - a proprietary method of treating that eucalyptus fabric, making it silkier and cooler to the touch. Designed to help regulate body temperature and help soothe sensitive skin.
Hot sleeper? Eucalypt is 3x more breathable and 70% more moisture-wicking than cotton.
Sensitive or Acne-Prone Skin? Eucalypt is antibacterial & hypoallergenic, helping prevent acne while you sleep so you can wake up with glowing skin.
Hate doing laundry? Wash your sheets less frequently with the antibacterial & antimicrobial sheets.
Trying to help the environment? All the products are made sustainably in small batches to meet the highest environmental standards. OEKO-TEX® is certified to be free of harmful chemicals, the TENCEL lyocell sheet set is created in a closed-loop process that is free of toxic chemicals, ensuring that 99.9% of all water and solvents are recycled.
All the products are made with 100% premium TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers from eucalyptus at a luxurious 600 Thread Count (the highest in eucalyptus bedding).
The sheet set is designed to fit deep pocket mattresses up to 18" in depth. Each sheet set comes with 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 2 pillowcases*
Eucalypt products are OEKO-TEX® certified, natural, organically dyed, and sustainably made in a closed-loop process (that means we recycled 99% of all water and solvents used in the production process).
- Silky soft for the most luxurious sleep of your life
- Naturally, temperature regulation is designed for people who fluctuate temperature throughout the night
- Pampering on the skin, especially for people with sensitive or breakout-prone skin
- Cool to the touch and moisture-wicking, ideal for hot sleepers
- Hypoallergenic and antibacterial for the cleanest, comfiest sleep
- Sustainably made in small batches from our mills in Austria, OEKO Tex certified and super earth-friendly
- Machine washable to take away the stress of frequently having to wash your sheets.
- Wash separately in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Use a mild detergent
- Line dry if possible; otherwise, place in dryer and tumble dry on low
Through some kind of magic process, Eucalypso Home makes their ridiculously soft, silky bedding out of 100% organic eucalyptus! Why? Eucalyptus is cultivated using 10x less water than traditional processes. To be even friendlier to people and the planet, these sustainable, non-toxic sheets are milled in a zero-footprint facility where workers earn a living wage. Can Eucalypso possibly be doing any more good? Yeah, they can! 10% of every purchase supports wildlife conservation efforts.
At Eucalypso, they make their beddings with the highest quality resources and the utmost care, and are confident you will love the feel of your new bedding. If you are unhappy with your items for any reason, Eucalypso Home is happy to accept returns and exchanges within 2 weeks (14 days) of purchase. Returns of unwashed and unused merchandise are refunded in the original method of payment for the amount paid for the product(s). Returns of used or washed items will be refunded minus a processing fee of 50% of the original price. Please reach out to us at email@example.com to initiate a return.