Description From The Tote Project
- Exclusively designed and painted by The Tote Project
- Manufactured by a fair trade social enterprise in India with organic cotton
- Artwork printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Sturdy 1" thick cotton webbing handles
- Interior water bottle pocket & cell phone pocket
- "Hold on to hope that together we can end slavery" graphic printed on the bottom of every tote.
- Ships in 3-5 business days.
- Every purchase empowers survivors of human trafficking worldwide.
10% of the gross profits from this tote are donated to empower at risk youth and survivors of sex trafficking to pursue their dream jobs.
16" x 16" x 5.5"
Interior Cell Phone Pocket: 8’’ x 8"
Interior Water Bottle Pocket: 5.5" x 11"
About The Tote Project
Founded by two best friends looking for impactful ways to support survivors of human trafficking. Their purposeful bags are made of sustainable materials and sewn in fair trade factories, and 20% of profits are donated to empower survivors of trafficking in Los Angeles.
The Tote Project's Return Policy
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.