Description From The Tote Project
- Exclusively designed and painted by The Tote Project
- Manufactured by a fair trade social enterprise in India with organic cotton
- Artwork printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Sturdy 1" thick cotton webbing handles
- Interior water bottle pocket & cell phone pocket
- "Hold on to hope that together we can end slavery" graphic printed on the bottom of every tote.
- Ships in 3-5 business days.
- Every purchase empowers survivors of human trafficking worldwide.
10% of the gross profits from this tote are donated to empower at risk youth and survivors of sex trafficking to pursue their dream jobs.
16" x 16" x 5.5"
Interior Cell Phone Pocket: 8’’ x 8"
Interior Water Bottle Pocket: 5.5" x 11"
About The Tote Project
The Tote Project is helping us hold on to hope—literally! Founded by female friend power duo Fay Grant and Michelle Chavez, The Tote Project offers cute totes and clutches, designed to empower. 20% of their profits are donated to empower survivors of human trafficking in Los Angeles—that's over $30,000, helping survivors reach their goals and live beautiful lives. But these bags can also empower you or a friend, with positive messages and inspiration that will brighten your day. All their totes are made ethically in fair trade factories from organic and sustainable materials.
The Tote Project's Return Policy
Email email@example.com to initiate a return.