Description From MULXIPLY
We've worked so hard to make a minimal, stylish, unisex backpack that has just enough room to pack your things, but low-profile enough that you won't be tempted to over-stuff it. Big enough for a laptop and all your necessities, it's bound to be a bag you'll have for years.
- Size: 16 inches tall (when closed) by 13 inches wide.
- Front flips up and open with large, exposed brass zipper
- 1 internal pocket for smartphone and keys
- 1 external pocket for things you need ASAP
- Front is natural hand-felted wool
- Back is calfskin leather, sourced in India
- 1-inch reinforced, adjustable leather straps
- 3-inch expandable leather side gusset
- Our collection is made by fair wage master craftsmen in Nepal. Since each item is handmade, slight variations make each piece truly one of a kind.
MULXIPLY sees itself as a collaborative. Their modern jewelry and accessories are designed in Maine, but made in collaboration with master artisans in Nepal, who handmake amazing products with age-old, heritage techniques. Their products run the gambit, from unique jewelry, cozy slippers, sleek bags, and even adorable hand felted stuffed animals for the kiddos. The common thread is that it's all artfully made, honoring ancient traditions, and empowering craftspeople in Nepal by providing dignified jobs.
MULXIPLY's Return Policy
Please return your purchase within 14 days and we will refund your money minus the cost of shipping. The item must be unused and in like-new condition. Please email email@example.com to start a return.