With over 50% recycled materials, our sustainably-made Cotton Mid Socks are perfect for staying comfortable, and breathable, and reducing landfill waste at the same time.
- Breathable, soft upcycled cotton
- Made with over 50% recycled materials reducing landfill waste
- Versatile mid-sock height for everyday wear with boots or sneakers
- Elastic cuff for a secure fit
- Packaging made up of recycled materials
- Made in a family-owned mill in North Carolina, USA
- Sock height: approximately 4.5 inches Approximately 30% Upcycled Cotton / 28% Recycled Polyester / 35% Nylon / 5% Spandex / 2% Other
- Sizing: this size fits Women's shoe sizes 5-11
Medium: US Shoe Size 5-11 (Women)
Meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental responsibility, your support has enabled Nisolo to become one of the world’s top-rated footwear and accessories brands among all Certified B Corporations.
Every Nisolo purchase ensures a living wage to 100% of the people creating products in our factory and enables us to pursue living wages throughout the rest of our supply chain. From raw materials to your doorstep, we’re combating climate change by reducing and offsetting 100% of our carbon emissions, verified by Climate Neutral Certification.
100% Living Wages, 0% Net Carbon
Shop more from Nisolo's collection
Classic design combined with extraordinary craftsmanship makes for shoes that are perfect for both work and play. Nisolo sells just about every type of shoe you could be looking for, all made with sustainably-sourced leather. Find fine leather heels, flats, loafers, boots, and even sneakers that look super sexy but feel like your favorite pair of tennis shoes. And with comfy designs that are made to last for years to come, you can say goodbye to seasonal shoe shopping! Nisolo pays their workers above fair trade wages, provides healthcare benefits, and offers providing life-changing personal development programs. They see shoemaking as art, which shows through in their products and the way they support their artists.
All unworn and unaltered items may be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date. If you choose to return an item, $5.95 will be held from your refund to cover shipping and restocking.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return or exchange.