The All Day Tote is the centerpiece of our Together Collection, and for good reason. With at least four ways to style this tote, you can play with the silhouette by expanding or contracting the size to achieve the right look. Two large handwoven panels release into a shoulder bag, which you can open out to fit over the arm or fold up into a handheld bag. Whatever you’re taking with you, from your laptop and lunch to makeup and heels for later, the All Day Tote is ideal and meticulously designed. The frame is crafted from thick, supple leather responsibly sourced from Mexico, while the woven panels are made from Haitian leather, wonderfully soft and buttery to the touch.
The XL handwoven full-grain leather wallet is both practical and elegant and has an extra interior pocket from our original wallet. In the spirit of longevity, it is fully lined with genuine leather. The design showcases the weave on the front flap adding a sophisticated aesthetic. This roomy trifold wallet opens to reveal multiple compartments for everyday use.
All Day Tote:
- Handwoven genuine goat leather with a sturdy full grain leather shell and leather lined inside ** Goat leather is incredibly soft and supple
- All leather is responsibly sourced from overstock runs
- At its largest, Measures: 15” H x 19” W x 6” D
- 2 inside open pockets perfect for storing your wallet and cell phone
- Magnetic snap closures
- Unique straps for wearability - can be worn 4 ways
- Detachable crossbody/shoulder strap, adjustable up to 40" long
- Solid Brass hardware made in the USA
- Handwoven Full Grain leather
- Lined with genuine leather
- Measures: 5” H x 7.5” W x ½” D
- YKK Zipper coin pocket
- Magnetic snap closures
- 8 individual card pockets & 1 full pocket
When founder Julie went to Haiti after the 2010 earthquake, she decided to really listen to what the people there were saying. So when a Haitian woman said, "I don't want a bottle of water. I need a job," Julie took it to heart, and Deux Mains was born! Deux Mains employs female artisans in Haiti and teaches them how to handmake accessories from sustainable, local materials like ethical leather and even repurposed old tires! The result is a beautiful collection of men’s and women’s sandals, bags, and other accessories that do good and capture the spirit of Haiti!
All unworn and unaltered items may be returned within 15 days of the purchase date to receive a refund. Please note, there is a restocking charge of $4.95 for returned items to help cover shipping costs. You may also consider store credit or a gift card at no additional charge to you. Original shipping charges and state taxes are also non-refundable.
Refund will be processed minus fees within 5-7 business days after item has been received and checked. Your credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
- Only regular priced items may be eligible for a refund
- Promotional items and gift certificates are ineligible for refunds.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
Sale items will not be eligible for a return or exchange. International orders cannot be returned or exchanged.