Dopper is a reusable bottle with a mission!
- Promotes the use of tap water and reduces the use of single-use plastic water bottles.
- Produced in Holland.
- Preserve offsets the emissions created from shipping Dopper to the USA.
- Recyclable through Preserve Gimme 5® and communities that accept #5 plastics (bottle base and lid).
- Both Preserve® and Dopper® are Certified B Corporations, dedicated to meeting rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
- For every bottle sold, Dopper® gives 5% of their sales to water and sanitation projects to increase access to clean drinking water worldwide through the Dopper® Foundation.
- The Dopper® Foundation has contributed over $100,000 to date for sanitation projects and education programs in Nepal and other developing countries.
- Dopper® received honorable mention from The Red Dot Design Awards, an international quality label for design excellence.
Choose to drink from your Dopper® as a bottle or as a carafe with a cup! The design makes it easy to wash and refill.
- Base & Cap #5 Polypropylene* & Neck #7 ABS *
- 15.25 oz
- 2.25" d × 9.25" h
- Six beautiful color options including Apple Green, Cool Blue, Royal Orange, Simply Red, Deep Purple & Pure White
*While Dopper is the first product from Preserve that is not manufactured in the USA from recycled plastic, we will be working closely with Dopper in an effort to manufacture the bottle from 100% recycled material here in the United States over the next few years
A portion of sales from each Dopper® bottle supports the work of The Dopper® Foundation
The Dopper® Foundation was established in 2013 with the following mission: Bring safe, clean water to underserved communities and educate the public about waste management, water scarcity, and sanitation. In Nepal, one of the world’s poorest countries, 11% of the population is left without access to clean drinking water. The Dopper® Foundation allocates 5% of its net proceeds to programs that create new sources of clean drinking water and provide education about sanitation to families in developing countries. For more details about the Foundation’s work, visit: http://us.dopper.com/en/foundation.
Preserve® and Dopper® have joined forces to bring you the reusable Dopper water bottle. Together, with you, we seek to increase access to clean drinking water worldwide through a beautifully designed bottle that’s fun to use, easy to wash and supports clean water initiatives with every Dopper purchased.
Shop more from Preserve's collection
A pioneer in sustainable consumables, Preserve offers affordable kitchen and personal care basics with an eco-friendly twist—they're all made with 100% recycled materials! Founder Eric started the company in the '90s because a lot of people had started recycling—but not a lot was being made out of those recycled materials. As a B Corp, Preserve wants you to feel good about the stuff you're filling your home with. They offer a range of high-quality, well-designed everyday products from toothbrushes and razors to plates and cups and even compostable plates, cups, and bowls for guilt-free, easy cleanup. And if that wasn't enough, their stuff just looks fun! Their products are sleek and brightly-colored—sure to add some personality to your home!
Preserve accepts returns at their discretion. Please email email@example.com to initiate a return or exchange.