This ultra-fluffy duvet is filled with an eco-friendly filling that’s lightweight, suitable for all seasons, and does not clump. The shell is an ultra-soft twill weave made with exclusive, sustainable, CleanBamboo™ fabric. So comfortable you’ll want one for every bed.
- Vegan, cruelty-free down alternative filling made from bamboo and recycled water bottles spun into fibers
- Sourced from Global Standard Recycled (GRS) 4.0 certified post-consumer recycled plastic
- Cooling effect - breathable weave cools and adjusts for a comfortable sleep
- Hypoallergenic, free from harmful chemicals, and ideal for sensitive skin
- Includes 1 comforter
- Corner loops accommodate the duvet cover’s corner ties
- Filling: 60% Recycled PET and 40% CleanBamboo™, does not clump
- Shell: CleanBamboo™ Twill
- Pre-washed and packaged in a reusable zipper bag made from recycled water bottles and perfect for storage
- Machine wash cold on gentle/delicate with like fabrics, tumble dry low or line dry. Avoid bleach. To prevent excess pilling, avoid fabric softener or dryer balls.
- To avoid wrinkles, shake out between wash and dry, and remove immediately after drying, or line dry. Iron low if desired.
ettitude is all about comfort! They want their comfortable home products to mean a comfortable existence for everyone on the planet! That's why their ethically-made sheets and towels are made from innovative and sustainable clean bamboo lyocell. This non-toxic, vegan bedding is even created in a closed-loop system where 98% of all the water ettitude uses can be recycled. All this translates into comfort for you in silky soft, breathable, thermoregulating bedding that keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Rest easy and do good in earth-loving bedding!
Store credit or an exchange can be provided for most purchases within 30 days of delivery. ettitude does not issue refunds for incorrect / wrong size / wrong color purchases. Sale products are not eligible for return, exchange or refund unless faulty.
ettitude takes extreme care in ensuring their goods are of the highest quality. However, if you find their product is faulty, or that they have not delivered what you ordered, they would like to help resolve the problem.
Please email email@example.com and we’ll help you get your return started.