- Handcrafted in Chiapas, Mexico helping to create employment for talented leatherworkers in a small employee-owned workshop
- Dimensions: 9.75" diameter x 3" deep with adjustable strap
- Unlined with zipper closure
- Naturally treated & dyed leather using traditional lime water & charcoal - leather softens up beautifully over time
- Each embossing detail is completely unique, an expression of creativity for the artisan!
Shop more from Purse & Clutch's collection
The name kind of undersells them. Purse & Clutch not only sells well...purses and clutches...but all kinds of unique bags that are doing good in the world! All their products are ethically handmade by artisans in Mexico and Ethiopia with practices that are great for people and the planet. Purse & Clutch is committed to eco-friendly materials and production, great relationships with their artisans, and no child or underpaid labor in their supply chain. All this works together for globally-inspired, high-quality bags that give back. Jen, the founder, even mentors young female entrepreneurs from in Austin, Texas, several of which have gone on to start their own social enterprises. Talk about good begetting more good!
Purse & Clutch accepts returns & exchanges for unused products within 30 days, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number as the subject line. Refunds will be initiated minus original shipping costs the business day your returned product is received. If the price is reduced within the 30 days, you will be refunded the sale price.