Looking for something fun, creative, and guilt-free to do? Looking to spread some Christmas cheer and do something creative and guilt-free? We’ve got a really GOOD art project for you. Introducing the fabric painting kit, complete with a Good Tee. The sustainable T-shirts make the perfect blank canvas for your next unique and customized t-shirt project.
Comes with four professional-quality fabric paints in blue, yellow, red, and black and a paintbrush. Mixing these primary colors will enable you to create any shade you like.
The best part about this is it’s sustainable, a guilt-free project, with minimal environmental impact. Nothing says cooler than a very own one-of-a-kind shirt made with love. Make it for yourself, or a friend, or send the kit as a gift to enjoy.
While supplies last.
- A toddler organic cotton t-shirt in any size you need.
- Water-based fabric paints by Pebeo. The paints come in red, yellow, blue & black. Premium quality Setacolor opaque paints made in France. Intensely concentrated ready-to-use fabric paint in 40 ml paint aluminum tins.
- Instructions in the kit will take you through the step-by-step process of designing your own customized tee.
- Professional paintbrush. Taklon brush size #3.
Shop more from The Good Tee's collection
It's all in the name—good tees that do good! The Good Tee was created after their founder, Adila, read about some of the horrifying effects of the cotton industry on farmers in India. She was determined to start a clothing company that did things differently—slower production schedules, ethical working conditions, and fair wages for everyone. And The Good Tee was born! Today, they're proud to offer certified fair trade and organic cotton tees that are great for the planet and the people who make them. They provide affordable men's, women's, and kids' sizes in comfy and classic styles. And beyond simply operating sustainably themselves, they're committed to educating and helping others do the same!
Products can be returned to The Good Tee within 60 days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Please note that customer is responsible for return shipping costs to Canada.
To complete your return, The Good Tee requires a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 60 days after delivery
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.