This silhouette was one of our first designs. We've brought it back (by popular demand). The design is stronger with cleaner lines, more leather, more zippers and more pockets. Its low profile makes it an ideal "hands-free" city bag. Accessibly sized for a laptop and other tech gear. Available in Black and Brown/Grey.
- Size: 15 inches tall by 13 inches wide.
- The front flap opens to a large, exposed brass zipper
- 1 internal pocket for smartphone and keys
- 1 external divided pocket for a pen and other things you need ASAP
- The front is hand-felted wool and leather
- Back in calfskin leather, sourced in India
- 2-inch reinforced, adjustable leather strap
- Lined in sturdy cotton
- Our collection is made by fair-wage master craftsmen in Nepal. Since each item is handmade, slight variations make each piece truly one of a kind.
Shop more from MULXIPLY's collection
MULXIPLY sees itself as a collaborative. Their modern jewelry and accessories are designed in Maine, but made in collaboration with master artisans in Nepal, who handmake amazing products with age-old, heritage techniques. Their products run the gambit, from unique jewelry, cozy slippers, sleek bags, and even adorable hand felted stuffed animals for the kiddos. The common thread is that it's all artfully made, honoring ancient traditions, and empowering craftspeople in Nepal by providing dignified jobs.
Please return your purchase within 14 days and we will refund your money minus the cost of shipping. The item must be unused and in like-new condition. Please email email@example.com to start a return.