Description From MULXIPLY
This might be the most beautiful bag we've designed so far! We love the minimal profile with ample pockets outside and in. A true classic—made of hand-felted wool and soft, pebbled leather which will only get better with age. Load this bag up for work or weekends—it's made to go the distance.
- Size: 19 inches tall by 17 inches wide.
- Straps: 12 inch drop
- 3 deep outside pockets
- Fully lined in sturdy, cotton fabric.
- 1 small inside pocket.
- Finished with waxed cotton stitching for added reinforcement
- Hand felted natural dark grey wool
- Leather sourced in India
- Handmade by master leather craftsmen in Kathmandu, Nepal. Please allow for subtle variations in finish and color.
MULXIPLY sees itself as a collaborative. Their modern jewelry and accessories are designed in Maine, but made in collaboration with master artisans in Nepal, who handmake amazing products with age-old, heritage techniques. Their products run the gambit, from unique jewelry, cozy slippers, sleek bags, and even adorable hand felted stuffed animals for the kiddos. The common thread is that it's all artfully made, honoring ancient traditions, and empowering craftspeople in Nepal by providing dignified jobs.
MULXIPLY's Return Policy
Please return your purchase within 14 days and we will refund your money minus the cost of shipping. The item must be unused and in like-new condition. Please email email@example.com to start a return.