Description From MULXIPLY
This minimal design is the perfect blend of form and function. Load this sturdy case up with tech cords, make-up or travel essentials. Also, a classy day-to-night clutch to transition from work to cocktails.
- 11 inches wide, 6.5 inches tall -- flat profile.
- Made from soft yet structured calfskin, sourced in India
- Hand felted, black wool
- Fully-lined with sturdy black cotton
- Antique brass, oversized, exposed zipper with a leather pull
- Hand-finished with waxed cotton stitching for added reinforcement
- Piece is entirely handmade by master craftsmen in Nepal. Please allow for variations in materials and finishing.
MULXIPLY sees itself as a collaborative. Their modern jewelry and accessories are designed in Maine, but made in collaboration with master artisans in Nepal, who handmake amazing products with age-old, heritage techniques. Their products run the gambit, from unique jewelry, cozy slippers, sleek bags, and even adorable hand felted stuffed animals for the kiddos. The common thread is that it's all artfully made, honoring ancient traditions, and empowering craftspeople in Nepal by providing dignified jobs.
MULXIPLY's Return Policy
Please return your purchase within 14 days and we will refund your money minus the cost of shipping. The item must be unused and in like-new condition. Please email email@example.com to start a return.