Blue Jasper is a stone typically linked with nobility of spirit and purpose and is known to impart the courage to speak out against injustice. It also conveys the strength to withstand any potential unpopularity in defending the vulnerable. This bracelet features six blue jasper beads framed by slightly smaller 3mm gold-filled beads and is finished with a magnetic clasp for ease of wear.
- Six genuine blue jasper beads approx. 4mm in diameter
- 3mm gold beads
- 14KT gold-filled materials
- Resistant to tarnishing, fading and hypoallergenic
- Magnetic clasp makes the bracelet easy to put on and remove
- Available in a variety of sizes custom to your wrist. If you do not see your exact size listed, just select the closest size and let us know the exact size in the “notes” section at checkout!
Kind Karma is changing the lives of at-risk and homeless youth in Toronto—and they're doing it with cool and unique jewelry! Kind Karma uses art therapy to teach at-risk youth artisan skills. They offer them a great place to work, pay fair wages, and return a portion of proceeds from sales to help support individual artisans' goals. They even have a mentorship program to provide help and answers as artisans work to build a better future! And all the while, they're selling awesome high-quality jewelry that's eco-friendly and sustainable. Every time you look at a Kind Karma piece, you'll remember you're changing someone's life!
Since all of their pieces are uniquely handmade, Kind Karma will accept items postmarked within 15 days of receiving shipment for credit or exchange only. Items must be unused and in original condition. If your piece is defective or suffers a quality issue, Kind Karma is always happy to exchange your piece(s).
All custom orders, earrings and sale items are final sale.
Please email email@example.com to initiate a return or exchange.