Please note that the sari tassel and lining are unique on each pouch since we use upcycled fabric. Each bag will have a different tassel and lining from what is pictured.
- These pouches are ethically made by survivors of exploitation and people who are at-risk
- Each bag is manufactured in India at a fair trade social enterprise
- Exclusively designed by and for The Tote Project
- Made with 100% organic cotton
- Lining and tassel made from upcycled sari fabric. (Various patterns and colors)
- Printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Zip closure
- Ships in 3-5 business days
6.69 x 9.84 x 3.54 inches
10% of the gross profits from your purchase will be donated to fight human trafficking and support survivors as they pursue their dream jobs.
Shop more from The Tote Project's collection
The Tote Project is helping us hold on to hope—literally! Founded by female friend power duo Fay Grant and Michelle Chavez, The Tote Project offers cute totes and clutches, designed to empower. 20% of their profits are donated to empower survivors of human trafficking in Los Angeles—that's over $30,000, helping survivors reach their goals and live beautiful lives. But these bags can also empower you or a friend, with positive messages and inspiration that will brighten your day. All their totes are made ethically in fair trade factories from organic and sustainable materials.
Email email@example.com to initiate a return.