Description From The Tote Project
According to the National Foster Youth Institute, the majority of child sex trafficking victims have histories in the child welfare system. $5 of every sale of our signature Free to Blossom tote will be donated to SafeBAE to fund a breakout session for foster youth during their 2020 Virtual Summit. We expect the summit to reach over 1,000 children all over the country, and we’re hoping this education will play a big part in preventing children in our foster care system from being trafficked.
Learn more: SafeBAE.org
- Features Torrey DeVitto's profile and handwritten "Free to Blossom" phrase
- Exclusively designed and painted by The Tote Project
- Ethically manufactured at a fair trade co-op in India with organic cotton
- Artwork printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Sturdy cotton webbing handles
- "Hold on to hope that together we can end slavery" graphic printed on the bottom of every tote.
- Ships in 3-5 business days.
- Every purchase empowers survivors of human trafficking worldwide.
16" x 16" x 5.5"
Interior Pocket: 8’’ x 8’
Join us and #HoldOnToHope.
About The Tote Project
The Tote Project is helping us hold on to hope—literally! Founded by female friend power duo Fay Grant and Michelle Chavez, The Tote Project offers cute totes and clutches, designed to empower. 20% of their profits are donated to empower survivors of human trafficking in Los Angeles—that's over $30,000, helping survivors reach their goals and live beautiful lives. But these bags can also empower you or a friend, with positive messages and inspiration that will brighten your day. All their totes are made ethically in fair trade factories from organic and sustainable materials.
The Tote Project's Return Policy
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.