- Each pouch is handmade by brave women escaping the sex trade in West Bengal, India
- Exclusively designed by and for The Tote Project
- Manufactured in a fair trade certified factory in India
- Made with 100% organic cotton and lined with organic cotton sheeting
- Batik tassels are lovingly handmade in North Carolina by women escaping generational poverty
- Printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Zip closure
- Ships in 3-5 business days
6.69 x 9.84 x 3.54 inches
The Tote Project is helping us hold on to hope—literally! Founded by female friend power duo Fay Grant and Michelle Chavez, The Tote Project offers cute totes and clutches, designed to empower. 20% of their profits are donated to empower survivors of human trafficking in Los Angeles—that's over $30,000, helping survivors reach their goals and live beautiful lives. But these bags can also empower you or a friend, with positive messages and inspiration that will brighten your day. All their totes are made ethically in fair trade factories from organic and sustainable materials.
Email email@example.com to initiate a return.