Description From The Tote Project
Please note the sari tassel and lining are unique on each pouch since The Tote Project uses recycled fabric. Each bag will have a different tassel from what is pictured.
- Handmade by brave women escaping the sex trade in West Bengal, India
- Exclusively designed by and for The Tote Project
- Manufactured by a fair trade social enterprise
- Made with 100% organic cotton and lined with recycled sari (various patterns/colors)
- Recycled braided sari tassel on zipper (various patterns/colors)
- Printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Zip closure
- Ships in 3-5 business days
10% of the gross profits from this pouch are donated to empower at risk youth and survivors of sex trafficking to pursue their dream jobs.
6.69 x 9.84 x 3.54 inches
About The Tote Project
Founded by two best friends looking for impactful ways to support survivors of human trafficking. Their purposeful bags are made of sustainable materials and sewn in fair trade factories, and 20% of profits are donated to empower survivors of trafficking in Los Angeles.
The Tote Project's Return Policy
Email email@example.com to initiate a return.