These newest sweatshorts design channels the utilitarian stylings of army fatigue pants – but spun up with Pistol Lake's modern and comfortable approach.
We’ve taken the classic midweight French Terry sweat short silhouette, shortened the inseam to 7 1/2”, and added contrasting camp-style front and back patch pockets – made from a durable tightly woven cotton poplin.
The front pockets are secured with a custom snap closure and have ample room to carry and secure all of your belongings. A contrast waistband, color-blocked patch pockets, and drawcord keep you looking fresh (and fashionably comfy) just in time for spring.
Good For: Everyday casual, lounging, streetwear
Fabric Specs & Other Details:
- Fabric name: French Terry
- Fabric composition: 100% Cotton
- Fabric weight: 11 oz
- Contrast front and back patch pockets made with durable tightly woven 100% cotton poplin
- Custom snap closures on the front pockets to keep your goods secure
- Drawcord with gunmetal tips
- Workwear-style double-needle stitching
- Modern fit with 7 1/2” inseam
- Classic athletic feel, soft to the touch inside
- Elastic waist secured from twisting and folding
- Faux fly
Model: 5'8, 160 lbs, Medium
When former tech guys start making clothes, you know you’re in for a well-designed wardrobe. Pistol Lake’s high-quality activewear and casual wear not only looks great, it does great for people and the planet! The guys at Pistol Lake are always working and tweaking, obsessed with making their designs the most sustainable and well-designed men’s clothes on the market. They mix in recycled materials, manufacture close to home to reduce their carbon footprint, always go toxin-free, and proudly pay fair wages in safe work environments. Pistol Lake's clothes make it easy to live out their mission: "take less and adventure more!"
All items are final sale. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org