Add a layer of elegance to your outfit with this timeless piece! Our gold-filled Herringbone Necklace is great as a statement on its own or layered with your favorite pieces.
- Length: 16"
- Chain measures approximately 2mm wide
- Finished with lobster clasp and tag for easy wear
- 14KT gold-filled chain and findings
- Hypoallergenic and resistant to tarnishing and fading
- Note: due to the nature of fabrication, this necklace can only be modified in length with an extender. Please indicate if you would like an extender instead of the tag in the "notes" section at checkout.
Kind Karma is changing the lives of at-risk and homeless youth in Toronto—and they're doing it with cool and unique jewelry! Kind Karma uses art therapy to teach at-risk youth artisan skills. They offer them a great place to work, pay fair wages, and return a portion of proceeds from sales to help support individual artisans' goals. They even have a mentorship program to provide help and answers as artisans work to build a better future! And all the while, they're selling awesome high-quality jewelry that's eco-friendly and sustainable. Every time you look at a Kind Karma piece, you'll remember you're changing someone's life!
Since all of their pieces are uniquely handmade, Kind Karma will accept items postmarked within 15 days of receiving shipment for credit or exchange only. Items must be unused and in original condition. If your piece is defective or suffers a quality issue, Kind Karma is always happy to exchange your piece(s).
All custom orders, earrings and sale items are final sale.
Please email email@example.com to initiate a return or exchange.