- Manufactured by a fair trade social enterprise in India with organic cotton
- Exclusively designed and painted by The Tote Project
- Artwork printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Sturdy 1" thick cotton webbing handles
- Interior water bottle pocket & cell phone pocket
- Ships in 3-5 business days.
10% of the gross profits from your purchase will be donated to fight human trafficking and support survivors as they pursue their dream jobs.
16" x 16" x 5.5"
Interior Cell Phone Pocket: 8’’ x 8"
Interior Water Bottle Pocket: 5.5" x 11"
Shop more from The Tote Project's collection
The Tote Project is helping us hold on to hope—literally! Founded by female friend power duo Fay Grant and Michelle Chavez, The Tote Project offers cute totes and clutches, designed to empower. 20% of their profits are donated to empower survivors of human trafficking in Los Angeles—that's over $30,000, helping survivors reach their goals and live beautiful lives. But these bags can also empower you or a friend, with positive messages and inspiration that will brighten your day. All their totes are made ethically in fair trade factories from organic and sustainable materials.
Email email@example.com to initiate a return.