A workwear-inspired piece crafted from a hearty chambray fabric finished with natural wear effects and front utility pockets. Harriette is designed with a seasonless appeal, to be worn as a classic denim shirt or open as a jacket.
- 28" Length (from high point of shoulder)
- The model wears a size Small.
Care & Content:
Machine wash cold with like colors. Line Dry. Do not bleach. Warm iron if needed.
- U.S.-certified cotton benefitting the Better Cotton Initiative, a global organization working to improve global cotton production standards for the health of the environment and the well-being of the people who produce it.
- Low-impact wash process using 90% less water, 63% less energy, and clean chemical alternatives.
- Hangtags, labels, and packaging are made entirely from recycled and biodegradable materials.
ÉTICA is Spanish for "ethical," and this ethical, family-owned brand is committed to making the most durable, high-quality denim that you’ll love for years to come. Compared to traditional brands, ÉTICA designs reduce water usage by 90%, energy consumption by 63%, and chemical usage by 70%. And on the people side of things, they exceed fair trade standards, providing workers with living wages, health benefits, on-staff doctors, and free meals. Plus, they give back to help with water cleanup, tree planting, and lots of other environmental causes! Oh, and did we mention they also make great jeans?
For online orders, ÉTICA accepts product in new condition with original tags attached for a full refund. You have 15 days from the ship date to have your return dropped off and scanned at any UPS location. For all returns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return. Customer service will then provide you a free return label. Your refund will be credited to the original form of payment used to make the purchase.