This tote is part of our limited edition The Tote Project x Eleonora Arosio Collection. We are so thrilled to collaborate and showcase Eleonora's colorful, whimsical art!
- Manufactured in a fair trade factory in India with fairtrade certified, organic cotton
- Artwork printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Sturdy blue cotton canvas (1" thick) handles
- Interior water bottle pocket & cell phone pocket
- Ships in 3-5 business days.
10% of the profits from your purchase will be donated to fight human trafficking and support educational opportunities for survivors of trafficking.
16" x 16" x 5.5"
Interior Cell Phone Pocket: 8’’ x 8"
Interior Water Bottle Pocket: 5.5" x 11"
The Tote Project is helping us hold on to hope—literally! Founded by female friend power duo Fay Grant and Michelle Chavez, The Tote Project offers cute totes and clutches, designed to empower. 20% of their profits are donated to empower survivors of human trafficking in Los Angeles—that's over $30,000, helping survivors reach their goals and live beautiful lives. But these bags can also empower you or a friend, with positive messages and inspiration that will brighten your day. All their totes are made ethically in fair trade factories from organic and sustainable materials.
Email email@example.com to initiate a return.