Description From The Tote Project
Please note the sari tassel and lining are unique on each pouch since The Tote Project uses recycled fabric. Each bag will have a different tassel from what is pictured.
- Handmade by brave women escaping the sex trade in West Bengal, India
- Exclusively designed by and for The Tote Project
- Manufactured by a fair trade social enterprise
- Made with 100% organic cotton and lined with recycled sari (various patterns/colors)
- Recycled braided sari tassel on zipper (various patterns/colors)
- Printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Zip closure
10% of the gross profits from this pouch are donated to empower at risk youth and survivors of sex trafficking to pursue their dream jobs.
6.69 x 9.84 x 3.54 inches
About The Tote Project
The Tote Project is helping us hold on to hope—literally! Founded by female friend power duo Fay Grant and Michelle Chavez, The Tote Project offers cute totes and clutches, designed to empower. 20% of their profits are donated to empower survivors of human trafficking in Los Angeles—that's over $30,000, helping survivors reach their goals and live beautiful lives. But these bags can also empower you or a friend, with positive messages and inspiration that will brighten your day. All their totes are made ethically in fair trade factories from organic and sustainable materials.
The Tote Project's Return Policy
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.