Keep baby warm and dry with an ultra-soft and absorbent waffle-weave hooded towel. Made with our exclusive, sustainable CleanBambooTM waffle weave fabric, it's free from harmful chemicals and extra gentle on the baby’s delicate skin.
- Made with 100% bamboo
- Moisture-wicking - skin dries quickly as the honeycomb design draws moisture into the base layer, making the towel more absorbent than traditional towels
- Breathable light weave
- Great for use after bath, beach, or pool time
- Hypoallergenic, free from harmful chemicals, and ideal for sensitive skin
The 100% bamboo fiber reimagined in a waffle weave, it’s luxuriously soft and moisture-wicking.
- 84x84cm with 18cm Hood (33x33" with 7" Hood)
- Pre-washed and packaged in a reusable drawstring bag made from recycled water bottles
- Machine wash cold on gentle/delicate setting with like fabrics, tumble dry low or line dry.
- Becomes plusher and more absorbent over time. To reverse shrinkage, machine wash cold and air dry. If desired, iron at a low temperature.
- Our products are made in small batches with non-toxic dyes, so colors may vary.
ettitude is all about comfort! They want their comfortable home products to mean a comfortable existence for everyone on the planet! That's why their ethically-made sheets and towels are made from innovative and sustainable clean bamboo lyocell. This non-toxic, vegan bedding is even created in a closed-loop system where 98% of all the water ettitude uses can be recycled. All this translates into comfort for you in silky soft, breathable, thermoregulating bedding that keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Rest easy and do good in earth-loving bedding!
Store credit or an exchange can be provided for most purchases within 30 days of delivery. ettitude does not issue refunds for incorrect / wrong size / wrong color purchases. Sale products are not eligible for return, exchange or refund unless faulty. Marked down sateen apparel is FINAL SALE.
ettitude takes extreme care in ensuring their goods are of the highest quality. However, if you find their product is faulty, or that they have not delivered what you ordered, they would like to help resolve the problem.
Please email email@example.com and we’ll help you get your return started.