Just the sweetest little gold-filled hoops! These puffy little heart charms are popping up all over the place, so it was time to give you an ethical alternative. We think these earrings will be a fun, trendy addition to any outfit, but not too trendy that you can't be wearing these 10 years from now. Pair with the Karen Bracelet, featuring this same heart charm, for a coordinating look.
- 14kt 13 mm gold-filled hoops
- 16k gold heart charm
- Made by Vi Bella Artisans in Haiti
Care for your Gold Filled Jewelry:
- For best results, keep gold-filled jewelry in a sealed plastic bag when not wearing. This will keep jewelry away from humidity and keep it from losing its sheen from rubbing against other pieces.
- Avoid wearing your gold-filled jewelry at the gym or when you plan on doing a good amount of sweating.
- Avoid wearing your gold-filled jewelry in salt water or chlorine.
- Gold-filled jewelry should not tarnish, however, harsh chemicals in perfumes, lotions, and body/hair sprays could cause it to. Remove jewelry when applying.
- To clean: use a damp or dry microfiber cloth to remove skin oils or dirt.
Vi Bella means "beautiful life," and that's just what Vi Bella is out to see—beautiful, hopeful, vibrant lives in Haiti and Mexico. Vi Bella works with local artisans in these two developing countries to create a large collection of handmade jewelry, bags, accessories and home decor. They care for their artisans as people, and not just employees, providing living wages, a comfortable work environment, and care for artisans' physical and emotional well-being. Vi Bella invests in local communities by giving back all their profits for job creation in vulnerable areas and using locally-sourced materials in their products whenever possible. Vi Bella might just make your life a little more beautiful too. Their handcrafted accessories are as affordable as they are adorable!
On retail orders, replacements for the same item are allowed if the original receipt or order number and jewelry item(s) is returned within 90 days of the ship date on the invoice. Exchanges (for a different item) are allowed if the original receipt or order number and jewelry item(s) is returned within 60 days of the ship date on the invoice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return/exchange for you. Refunds are allowed if the original receipt or order number and jewelry item(s) is returned within 30 days of the ship date on the invoice. All clearance sales are final.
Upon receipt of the return/exchange order, Vi Bella will mail your new item with a postage paid envelope to return the incorrect or defective item. Vi Bella covers return postage for: defective item; item damaged in shipping; or item incorrectly sent. Vi Bella does not cover postage if you ordered an item incorrectly or changed your mind.
If you are making a return because you ordered the wrong item or because you changed your mind, your card will be charged $5.95 to cover shipping.