The Kata candy bowls are made with 100% natural raw jute - hand-dyed with natural color dye. This charming yet functional homeware boasts the refined skills of fair trade artisans, which have been acquired through many generations.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details:
- Size: Approximately (M) 3.5”tall x 8.5”round / (S) 3”tall x 7.5”round
- Material: Jute
- Color: White
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variations will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item:
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping it with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
Zero-waste jewelry and accessories handmade from...buffalo horns? Yep! Often discarded by the food industry in Vietnam, Hathorway repurposes buffalo horns to make beautiful and durable jewelry! Hathorway is serious about creating the most sustainable, high-quality, and unique accessories you can find. They source only natural materials from all over the world and use them to ethically make trendy products with love in Redwood City, California. Browse around Hathorway's collection and you'll find a variety of zero-waste jewelry, bags, pillows, planters, and much more that you're sure to love! Need even more reason to shop Hathorway? They give back 10% of their profits to causes and organizations that empower women!
Hathorway offers a refund within the 30 days of the date that you received your Hathorway item. Customers are responsible for the shipping of their return.
Please email email@example.com to initiate a return or exchange.