• Outside pocket without closure: 14.5" W x 9.5" H x (Opening: 10")
• 3" drop handle
• Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
• Long pull zipper
• Zippered front pocket
• External drop-in pocket
• Organic cotton lining for extra padding
• YKK lead-free metal zippers
• Machine wash separately in cold water
• Line dry or use low setting in dryer
• Do not use bleach; do not dry clean
The Tote Project is helping us hold on to hope—literally! Founded by female friend power duo Fay Grant and Michelle Chavez, The Tote Project offers cute totes and clutches, designed to empower. 20% of their profits are donated to empower survivors of human trafficking in Los Angeles—that's over $30,000, helping survivors reach their goals and live beautiful lives. But these bags can also empower you or a friend, with positive messages and inspiration that will brighten your day. All their totes are made ethically in fair trade factories from organic and sustainable materials.
Email email@example.com to initiate a return.